Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Learning from other artist!

This assignment has been one of the most difficult so far, I feel, not only because its hard to study one style in just one week but make it work as well as all the other assignments we have to do. Anyway as hard as this was I really enjoyed it!, here is the result.

Light source_ This artist, Robin Joseph, has definitely a good sense of lightning and for what I learnt is that he likes to be very specific with his light source to help the audience see the shapes, therefore, his work has a lot of white and black in order to make it believable and strong, plus I think its such a good balance having both of this colors matching with the complementary ones that he always uses. So, for my layout, the light source is coming from the left corner on the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment