Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Layout

Location_ science world

The first page is sort of what I am planning to do for my layout, as far as angle and contrast between having this little ball and just water kind of surrounding it. My approach will be to create something fantastical but real and pretty with no lines and just shapes and colors, like my reference above from the artist I chose.

The last two pages of photos are different angles from science world and objects like trees, buildings and statues from there.

Its so difficult to be able to choose an artist style as your favorite because there is so many good out there that are amazingly good, so, I choose one of the artists that inspires me the most, hes name is Robin Joseph, a character designer as well as visual development artist, such a great artist! Even though its going to be very very difficult to even try to study his style I know its going to be so much fun and I hope I can learn a lot!, so, here is some of his gorgeous designs for reference.


A lot of contrast with lightning as well as great sense of colour might  some of the reasons I love his style.


No comments:

Post a Comment